Just because I'm trying to make sure as many people as possible have adequate t-shirt availability for the Villanova game, it's time for one more t-shirt contest.
Six more Beat Nova T-shirts up for grabs. The six winners will get them in time for the big game (assuming they respond in time). In order to win them though, you've got to come up with an answer.
I'd like to pose a different kind of question this time. There's some question among fans as to exactly who Syracuse's "closer" is. Wes tries his damnedest but he isn't always the guy with the ball in his hands when it matter most. What about Rautins, the clutch shooter? Or even Scoop-A-Loop? KrisJo off the bench? Or what about the big man, senior Arinze Onuaku? And so I ask you, fine gentlemen and gentlewomen of Cuse Nation...
WHICH SU PLAYER WILL SCORE THE FINAL POINT(S) FOR SYRACUSE AGAINST GEORGETOWN?
Regardless of the situation or the type of shot, who will score the final points of the game for Syracuse. Could be a half-court buzzer-beater, could be a free throw, could be a lay-up. Doesn't matter. Choose your player in the comments below. For the tie-breaker, please also include the total number of points you expect Syracuse to score.
Good luck! Some SU-G'town pre-game thoughts after the jump.
- Orange Scouting Report: Syracuse at Georgetown...Mike Waters
- Bipolar Hoyas Shoot For Payback...CuseOrange
- Quality control: SU looks to break recent trends, play strong 40 minutes vs. Hoyas...Daily Orange
- The big easy: Hoyas' Monroe combines skill with humble nature...Daily Orange
- Chris Wright could be key to Georgetown's chances against Syracuse...Washington Post
- After loss to Rutgers, Hoyas look to juice ‘Cuse...Georgetown Voice