Can we get some LOST discussion up in this piece?
Here, I'll get things started with a few links:
- Jeff Jensen's initial post on LOST (not his normal 18 page episode summary, which I assume will be coming soon)
- Did you notice the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia dude in last night's episode?
- Follow the Lostpedia episode entry as the general LOST public adds more and more tidbits of information.
Anyone else have sites they read?
- Maybe this is obvious, but has Claire been stricken with the same crazies that made Rouseau the way she was? Is this "virus"/"darkness" actually in Sayid? WTF is it?
- Have we seen some connections between the Alterna-World and the Island-World? One thought: Last night Kate reminded us that she originally came back to the Island to try and reconnect Claire with Aaron. In the end of the episode Kate encourages Claire to keep the baby. Are our LOSTies subconsciously fixing their fucked up lives in the Alterna-World?
- Ethan Rom as a doctor?! Is he evil in this world, too? Or did blowing up that bomb cause him to never get on the Island in the Alterna-World and as a result he's a genuine doctor now? Or are the Others so goddamn all-knowing that they are keeping tabs on the LOSTies even in this Alterna-World?
- Why were these new Others so insistent that all the LOSTies need to stay in the temple? And yet the dude from It's Always Sunny was going to kill Jin? Temper issues.
- Why does Nike always ruin our goddamn uniforms? And will changing the uniforms mid-season change our luck? (there's your Syracuse connection to this post)
Alright, that's all from me for now. Let's talk it up, people!