I'm extraordinarily bored at work...and I really don't feel like doing much. So let's get some way too early plans for this pinstripe bowl.
1) Where our seats will be - how many Cuse fans we expect. Are we thinking sell out?
2) Tailgating situation. Parking with tailgating allowed is limited in the BX. There are some garages near the stadium but I'm pretty sure they will ticket you for grilling. This leaves the River lots. I'm planning on getting there super early to lock down a spot. Cuse should hold down an entire lot.
3) How do we feel about this game? Big 12 offenses are usually spread based and score a ton of points. Not exactly our forte. K State has a very strong running back. We have been struggling against the run. But also, K State has one of the worst run defenses in the country. Will Delone be healthy? Dougles will have a looong time to game plan. I'm confident in him and Schaffer's abilities. But I was very disheartened by what was supposed to be a "loose" offense going into the last few games of the year. I know we are not super talented, but how are we going to keep up with a fast paced offense? We're going to need to show a little more guts in the passing game. Hopefully Loeb gets some first team reps in case Nassib starts throwing the ball into the bleachers a la Chuck Knoblauch.
4) What will this actually do for recruiting? Is it biggest for this year? I think this could really help as we can swipe some recruits from Rutgers as they are down. Also I know Penn State has a huge leg up on us in terms of recruiting but they are also a bit down this year. Maybe we can pilfer a few.
5) Will you please wear orange? Thank you.