*********Tailgate Lot Location*************
The high for Saturday is 44 degrees. Yes, it is a sign.
For updates follow: orangetailgater on twitter
- Location: Tailgate Lot Location, you can find us easily in that lot, we will have a white minivan, a huge SU beer pong table and Im 6'4,280 pounds of Cuse fan in an orange hat and hoodie.
- Start Time: ~1pm
- Events: Beer pong and flip-cup on a beautiful SU themed beer pong table. Relive your college days.
- Refreshments: Beer, Rum-cider (made with delicious upstate NY cider and spiced rum, u love it), dogs, brats, burgers, chips - Mr. Bankies is bringing pull pork!
- We will have TK99 (Voice of the Orange) on the radio, a warm charcoal grill to keep your hands warm, and plenty to eat and drink.
- As cheesy as it is, I will have name tags. I’m sure it will actually help given that we don’t converse in a face-to-face medium, hehe.
*****TICKETS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED FOR THE FOLLOWING FOLKS****
- Sean +2
- Mr. Bankies
- Hoya Suxa (The Glaude)
We are sitting in section 314, Row L, seats 5-13.
You can still sit really close if not right next to us if you call before 6pm
Call Kevin at the Dome box Office at 315-443-3220 and tell him where you want to sit and he will accommodate as much as possible.
Post questions, comments, ideas, below.