10. Rutgers is for a**holes and losers.
9. Greg Schiano looks like a monkey.
More common knowledge. Just something else to laugh at in addition to his football team.
8. Syracuse and Rutgers compete for the same recruits.
Actually, more like Rutgers likes to stalk Syracuse recruits like Quagmire stalks teenage girls. Its kinda creepy.
7. Syracuse won last year 31-13.
6. Syracuse is New York's College Team.
At the end of the day, like most people living in northern NJ, Rutgers can only wish it were in New York.
5. Chas Dodd is a Rutgers version of Troy Nunes minus his superpowers*.
So, your starting QB is 6'0" and 190 lbs? Yeah, we've heard that one before.
*Disclaimer: "Rutgers version" of anything automatically implies a slower/dumber/uglier/smellier/more losering version. And to top it off, Troy actually hit puberty before attending college (and check out this blog named after him and too!)
4. Rutgers lost to Tulane.
And they tried real hard to lose to FIU too. Proof that not all dreams come true. Even sh***y ones.
3. Watching Rutgers play football is worse than watching the Situation on Dancing With the Stars.
Ok, so Rutgers is worse than a lot of other things too. But what would this fanpost be without referencing the Jersey Shore in some way?
2. Syracuse is 3-0 on the road in conference play.
Syracuse fans will probably be the only ones cheering at this game.
1. Doug Marrone intends to obliterate Rutgers.
And UConn...but we'll get to them next week.