Im here to help plan something. Im also on the hook for a cooler of beer and a BBQ. Id love to hear back about who would be interested, and in what game to see if we could get a consensus. Maybe we could all pass the hat to get Keeley out here for a game this year!!!!
Its been a great football season so far, with more to come. Id love to meet some of the people who regularly post on this board to enjoy some real life action at the game. I was thinking either the UConn game or the BC game would be great to all get together, hopefully do some tailgating at one of the Dome lots or Skytop and then getting some seats together for the game. I think it would be great to meet as many of you guys (and gal- Im looking at you Sportzbelle?) as possible.
Start posting, and I will respond and help set something up for one of those two games.
Viva La Revolucion Anaranjada
I will supply the name tags.
Still waiting for game time to be announced, but here are the details so far:
- Will cough up for West lot parking, will tweet exact locations, will make every attempt at good West Lot spot
- If its a noon game, Im making breakfast-Q (sausage, bacon, griddle cakes and eggs) and we will be starting at 7-8AM , otherwise normal-Q (brats, dogs, burgers)
- There will be a Syracuse-branded beer pong table, come prepared to play.
- Beer pong will be interspersed with flip cup competitions.
- I will have lots of beer, but feel free to BYOB
- I will bring a few chairs, but feel free to bring your own folding chair. I can store it most likely in the van while the game is on.
- I can get a 12 pack of tickets for those wanting to sit together, tweet me or email me if you need a ticket.
- Feel free to bring snacks
- Does anyone have an orange/or other tailgate canopy tent? I used to have access to one but its no longer in service (tailgate malfunction, hehe)