10) Pitt is 0-2 versus BCS teams* and 0-2 on the road this season.
Maybe this is about time Pitt turns the season around. Or more likely over a cliff.
9) We have Dome field advantage.
Sellout or not, this is OUR house.
8) Even Greggers team won @ Notre Dame. Pitt didn't.
Surprised? Confused? Not as much as this guy!
Or even a hybrid of the two (Tit Sunstick?).
6) Pitt is too distracted by off-the-field issues
On the field they'll be too distracted by RGLCL's gaze from the Syracuse sideline.
5) Pitt destroyed Cody Catalina's knee last year
Actually this isn't an advantage at all. This is just a friendly reminder to Max Suter (in case he's reading) to unleash hell on whatever Pitt player dares to touch the ball.
4) Syracuse almost beat Pitt the last time they were in the Dome in '08.
Y'know, the same Syracuse team that lost at home to Akron earlier that season.
3) The recession has hit Pitt hard
The 'stache literally cannot pay his players enough money to win this game.
2) The Pitt mascot looks like some guy in fuzzy pajamas with a mardi gras cat head on.
Again, not really an advantage. But it's true!
1) We have HCDM and Scott Shafer. They have Dave Wannstache. 'nuff said.
Actually, I could rewrite this exact statement 10 times and it still would bear repeating
*Note: I am including Utah as a BCS team in this stat because they're going to the PAC-10 next season. Notre Dame excluded on the priciple that they're total douchebags.