Get ready for the greatest opening sequence to a TV program since Perfect Strangers:
|The Scoop and Wes Show with Donna Ditota|
Kenny Haas, the bar has been raised. Your move.
Quick, the seven best things about the latest episode of The Scoop & Wes Show.
1. The opening sequence. Clearly the best Syracuse basketball player-related video experience since Paul Harris' rap video. (spit out the gum for five seconds, Scoop!)
2. Scoop Jardine wearing a red polo shirt. Of course he is.
3. Wes Johnson's sweatpants. Classy. Don Draper over here.
4. 0:56 mark, Wes Johnson comparing what it felt like not being able to play basketball to being pregnant. I know so many women who make the same analogy.
5. 3:49 mark...BALLBALLBALLBALLBALLBALLBALLBALL
6. "Everybody go get your Shut It Down shirts from Marshall Street wherever".
7: 5:60 mark - Bloopers! And Scoop commits the turnover...