The sexiness changes every day. Here we go...
1. Skip Holtz (HC - East Carolina) - Today's the big day for Skip and DOC. Their playdate is scheduled for tonight during, before or after the College Football Hall of Fame banquet. It's now or never for Skipper. (1)
3. Turner Gill (HC - Buffalo) - Every day that passes, Gill slips from our fingers into the grasps of a higher-profile program. Feels like Gross is walking away from Gill, sadly.. (2)
4. Kevin Gilbride (OC, New York Giants) - This is hopefully the first and last time you see Kevin Gilbride and sexy in the same post. (UNR)
5. Kevin Rogers (QB Coach, Minnesota Vikings) (5)
6. Steve Addazio (Asst., Florida) (6)
7. Paul Alexander (Asst. HC, Cincinnati Bengals) (9)
8. Randy Edsall (HC, UConn) - I think we can finally begin to admit that he really is out of the running. (7)
9. Mark Whipple (Asst., Philadelphia Eagles) (10)
10. Tommy Tuberville (Unemployed) - We haven't heard his name come up once. I'll keep him on the list because he's the best overall candidate but don't hold your breathe.. (3)
Dropped out: Mike Locksley - took the New Mexico job. Alrighty then...