We continue to thin the Gregisms down to a field of 16. So far here are your winners:
- "Really, the second half of South Florida was really our first half of bad football probably of the year."
- "Time, we're working for it to be on our side."
- "This team has a chance to have a lot of leadership; a lot of leadership, all through out of it."
- "When I come in here and tell you the things that I tell you, I like to believe I'm telling you straight up just what I believe."
- "As I look at the film, I can see we could've done things better."
- "They did a good job in their bye week, a couple things, cute little plays that were effective."
Personally, I'm shocked, aghast and appauled that "time will tell" and fightin' the fight" have been eliminated. But I guess they're beyonf being Gregisms and have reached such an elite status, they don't need the validation of winning The Greatest Gregism of All Time.
First match-up of the day...
Date: July 2008
"I think we've got it straightened out...I think we do. Not that I know specifically how they're going to line up, who's going to do what yet ... that's the beauty of it."
Yes...the "beauty" of it.
Date: December 2nd, 2008
"It isn't what I didn't get done. It's that it's not finished."
There's things that don't get done and things that don't get finished and I expect you to know the difference.
Make your vote today cause it ends tonight and tomorrow may never come. Seriously.